HUGE POTENTIAL IN BAYSIDE CUL-DE-SAC
101 Hubert Street Lilyfield
3 bed | 1 bath | 1 carOriginal homes so close to the waterfront are rarely offered for sale and this gracious federation home presents a prime opportunity in a superb setting overlooking Iron Cove Bay. Located within one of Lilyfield's finest bay side cul-de-sac's, this spacious residence is being offered for the first time in almost 40 years. Generously set on approx. 312 sqm with NE facing garden, it provides huge scope to renovate, extend or possible duplex site (STCA). Offering an exciting entry into a hot pocket of the Inner West, it is superbly located, just moments to both Norton Street and Darling Street eateries, Leichhardt Park Aquatic Centre, Iron Cove Bay run, Market Place shops, Light Rail and CBD transport.
- High set, double front with water views from front terrace
- Easily manageable spacious formal and informal living/dining domains
- Fabulous timber kitchen w/ breakfast bar and meals area
- Soaring 3m high ornate ceilings with plenty of natural light
- Classic three spacious bedrooms, full bathroom plus guest W/C
- Internal laundry, low maintenance yard and storage shed.
- Stroll to the Bay Run, parkland and the aquatic centre
- 500m to Orange Grove Public School and organic markets
- 250m to the Light Rail, walk to Norton Street's dining hub
This truly unique residence is ideal for the astute home owner and/or growing family, searching for a spacious and character filled home which is located for lifestyle.
- 312 sqm (approx)
Saturday, 24 Nov 01:45 PM
Saturday 17.11.2018 | 1:00pm - 1:30pm
Wednesday 21.11.2018 | 5:30pm - 6:00pm
Saturday 24.11.2018 | 1:00pm - 1:30pm
02 9569 6600
02 9569 6600