Sophisticated City Fringe Family Haven | View By Appointment
20 May Street Lilyfield
4 bed | 2 bath | 1 carStanding proud with dramatic city skyline backdrop, this brand new ultra stylish residence seamlessly exemplifies carefree modern living over two inviting levels and displays an extraordinary sense of space, natural light and privacy. Epitomising the urban family designer haven on 248sqm. Positioned for ultimate lifestyle enjoyment just 4km to Sydney's CBD and just 400m to Lilyfield Light Rail.
- Expansive open living with timber floors to alfresco entertaining yard
- An alluring sun drenched landscaped yard with ambient lighting
- 4 generous bedrooms, media zones and custom built-in storage
- Master with ensuite, walk-in- robe and balcony with stunning CBD views
- 2 designer bathrooms with contemporary finishes plus guest WC
- Custom ceasarstone kitchen breakfast bar, European stainless steel appliance
- Internal laundry with ample stair storage, ducted air, LED lighting and alarm
- Situated just an easy walk to local schools, bay run, park lands and local village hubs
ABOUT THE BAYS PRECINCT PROGRAM
Sitting just two kilometres west of the Sydney CBD, The Bays Precinct comprises 5.5 kilometres of harbourfront, 95 hectares of largely government-owned land, and 94 hectares of waterways in Sydney Harbour.
The Bays Precinct will transform over the next 20 to 30 years into a bustling hub of enterprise, activity and beautiful spaces. Located within the iconic Sydney Harbour, the area will be enjoyed by Sydneysiders and the global community alike. It is an opportunity to create stunning waterfront destinations and to deliver the kind of public spaces, promenades and workplaces that we can all be proud of.
See more - www.thebaysydney.nsw.gov.au
Internal size approx - 174 Sqm
Land size - 248 Sqm
Council rates - $1,871/Yr
Water rates - $688/Yr
- 248 sqm (approx)
Buyer Guide - $2,100,000
02 9569 6600
02 9569 6600