Renovate or knockdown and build your dream home
95 Allen Street Leichhardt
2 bed | 1 bath | 2 carInvestors, builders and developers will be highly impressed by the great position, large land size and excellent future possibilities of this blue chip property offering. Being offered for the first time in over 53 years, the original residence is set on an impressive 410sqm block of land, presenting a prized opportunity to capitalise on a substantial landholding in the heart of Leichhardt.
Occupy now, lease it out or subdivide and develop (STCA), this character home is entirely ready for living. Superbly located in the heart of Leichhardt, it is just moments to trendy Norton Street & Marion Street eateries, Market Place shops, Light rail, Leichhardt Park Aquatic Centre, Bay run, CBD transport and only 7km to Sydney's CDB.
It presents a phenomenal opportunity to be converted into a dream family home or a savvy inner west investment.
- 410sqm block set on one of Leichhardt's most sought-after streets
- Wide 10.4m street frontage offering subdivision potential (STCA)
- Generous layout with versatile living areas
- An extra-spacious backyard with LUG & large level lawn
- Huge potential for update, renovation or development (STCA)
- Close proximity to light rail, schools, shopping centres
- 410 sqm (approx)
Leichhardt | (02) 9569 6600