Original Cottage with Charm and Impressive Scope
15 Kalgoorlie Street Leichhardt
3 bed | 1 bath | 1 car15 Kalgoorlie Street, Leichhardt was sold 'Off Market' in 7 days after just 1 inspection, 4 qualified buyers made 5 offers making 2 very happy clients and 1 great result! Contract Richardson & Wrench Leichhardt to discuss the benefits of an "Off Market" sale.
Richardson & Wrench Leichhardt are proud to present to you this opportunity in its original condition, this ideal family home is a blank canvas ready for a full makeover! It features two generous sized bedrooms plus study/nursery sized third bedroom, separate dining and living areas, functional kitchen, internal laundry, alfresco backyard with off-street parking and all the renovation potential you could dream for! Situated in one of the areas most tranquil locations and ticks all the boxes, this property is full of amazing opportunity.
Located within just moments' walk to Leichhardt Market town, the always vibrant Norton street offering scrumptious cafes and eateries, impressive speciality stores, shopping facilities and access to light rail and CBD transport.
• User-friendly layout with separate lounge and dining areas.
• A northerly rear aspect ensures good natural light.
• Private leafy garden with paved patio and alfresco deck.
• Neat and tidy kitchen equipped with gas appliances.
• Large bathroom with combined internal laundry.
• Two double bedrooms plus additional study/nursery.
• Set in a quiet setting offering plenty of scope to improve.