Rejuvenated Sun Soaked Apartment *** Open Wed 24/04 @ 12.00pm - 12.20pm ***
6/48-50 Edith Street Leichhardt
1 bed | 1 bath | 1 carLifestyle
Become a part of the local community and immerse yourself in the rich culture of one of the inner west's most desirable areas. Enjoy only a short walk to an array of restaurants and cafes at your doorstep. Avail yourself to the convenience of having a shopping centre only minutes walk away. Explore Norton Street and all the attractions that draw people to it from miles around each evening. Take the time to get to know why Leichhardt is so special.
This brightly renovated sun-drenched top floor apartment has been fitted with a brand new open plan kitchen/dining/living area new carpet throughout and a balcony with views over the peaceful tree lined street. This flows seamlessly to the ample bedroom and then finally to the bathroom with full sized bath. Downstairs the lock up garage ensures you are both comfortable and secure.
Large open plan living and dining area, new carpet throughout, brand new kitchen, quiet bedroom, bathroom with full bath facility, sun drenched balcony and lock-up garage.
Pets: Not considered
Laundry Facilities: Shared
Lease Period: 6/12 Months
Heating or Cooling: Nil
Walkscore (According to www.walkscore.com): 97/100
LEICHHARDT / LILYFIELD SUBURB PROFILE:
• Distance from CBD is approx 5km
• 5 - 10 minute drive to CBD via City West Link
• Public transport is easily accessible via Light Rail and S.T.A Buses
• Norton St. Aka "Little Italy" is home to Sydney's finest Italian restaurant, cafes and boutiques.
• Enjoy the day shopping in The Italian Forum, Norton Street Plaza, and Leichhardt Market Place or take a wander down Parramatta Rd.
• St. Cloumbas and St. Fiacres are two local catholic schools with state represented by Leichhardt Primary and High School, also a short distance to Petersham Tafe, Sydney University, UTS, and Ultimo Tafe.
• Sports, Fitness and Leisure can be enjoyed at the Tigers home ground, Leichhardt Oval, Leichhardt Aquatic Centre, the infamous 7km Bay Run or you can catch a movie at the Palace Cinema's on Norton St.
• Leichhardt's Lifestyle is second to none with art, culture and history incorporated in everyday living.