Spick & Span *** Open Wed 24/04 @ 12.00pm - 12.20pm ***
2/89-91 Flood Street Leichhardt
1 bed | 1 bathLifestyle:
A superb opportunity to live in this highly sought after location. Intimately located to the vibrant Marion Street shopping centre and transport as well as Norton Street's café and restaurants. This property is in close vicinity to schools, parks and public transport. Well serviced by frequent bus services into the city and the inner west.
Generous sized and comfortable. Living areas flow seamlessly with open plan combined lounge and dining with a well appointed kitchen. A balcony offers a outdoor space to relax and enjoy the view.
Brand new floors, renovated kitchen/bathroom and freshly painted throughout, Located within easy walking distance to Leichhardt Shopping Village, local schools, parks, restaurants, cafes, cinemars & nightspots. Less than 5 kms to Sydney CBD, Sydney Uni and RPA Hospital. Affordable living in a great location.
Pets: Not permitted
Laundry Facilities: Basement Laundry / Self Supply
Lease Period: 6/12 Months
Parking: Street parking only
Heating or Cooling: Nil
Walkscore: 97/100 - Walker's Paradise
LEICHHARDT / LILYFIELD SUBURB PROFILE:
• Distance from CBD is approx 5km
• 5 - 10 minute drive to CBD via City West Link
• Public transport is easily accessible via Light Rail and S.T.A Buses
• Norton St. Aka "Little Italy" is home to Sydney's finest Italian restaurant, cafes and boutiques.
• Enjoy the day shopping in The Italian Forum, Norton Street Plaza, and Leichhardt Market Place or take a wander down Parramatta Rd.
• St. Cloumbas and St. Fiacres are two local catholic schools with state represented by Leichhardt Primary and High School, also a short distance to Petersham Tafe, Sydney University, UTS, and Ultimo Tafe.
• Sports, Fitness and Leisure can be enjoyed at the Tigers home ground, Leichhardt Oval, Leichhardt Aquatic Centre, the infamous 7km Bay Run or you can catch a movie at the Palace Cinema's on Norton St.
• Leichhardt's Lifestyle is second to none with art, culture and history incorporated in everyday living.