New York Style Loft Apartment!
19/76A Balmain Road Leichhardt
2 bed | 2 bath | 1 carLifestyle:
This unique New York style apartment located in a secure building and set out over two levels is possibly one of Leichhardts finest warehouse conversions. Set within a highly sought after location only minutes from the all city transport, Italian Forum, Norton plaza and all the buzz of Norton Street.
Set over two levels, this loft style apartment consists of a large open plan living and dining area with high ceilings and floor boards, modern gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances including dishwasher and gas cooking, double bedroom with built-in robes. The upper level consists soley of the master retreat with study alcove and suberbly presented en-suite bathroom plus Lock up garage within secure carpark.
Upper level master retreat with large study alcove, large second bedroom, built-in robes in both bedrooms, gourmet kitchen with gas cooking, stainless steel appliances, glass splashback & dishwasher, two modern and well presented bathrooms, en-suite with bath, New York style high ceilings, air conditioning, lock up garage, close to all amenities & city transport.
Availability: January 2019
Laundry Facilities: Internal laundry
Lease Period: 12 Months
Parking: Secure garage
Heating or Cooling: Air conditioned
Walkscore: (According to www.walkscore.com): 98/100 Walker's Paradise!
Leichhardt/Lilyfield Suburb profile:
• Distance from CBD is approx 5km
• 5 - 10 minute drive to CBD via City West Link
• Public transport is easily accessible via Light Rail and S.T.A Buses
• Norton St. Aka "Little Italy" is home to Sydney's finest Italian restaurant, cafes and boutiques.
• Enjoy the day shopping in The Italian Forum, Norton Street Plaza, and Leichhardt Market Place or take a wander down Parramatta Rd.
• St. Cloumbas and St. Fiacres are two local catholic schools with state represented by Leichhardt Primary and High School, also a short distance to Petersham Tafe, Sydney University, UTS, and Ultimo Tafe.
• Sports, Fitness and Leisure can be enjoyed at the Tigers home ground, Leichhardt Oval, Leichhardt Aquatic Centre, the infamous 7km Bay Run or you can catch a movie at the Palace Cinema's on Norton St.
• Leichhardt's Lifestyle is second to none with art, culture and history incorporated in everyday living.