Enormous Architecturally Designed Tri -Level Family Home *** Application Approved & Deposit Received ***
11 Falls Street Leichhardt
4 bed | 3 bath | 2 car*** OPEN HOUSE CANCELLED (SATURDAY 15th DECEMBER) ***
*** APPLICATION APPROVED & DEPOSIT TAKEN ***
This flawless Family home is defined by its attention to detail and sophisticated contemporary creature comforts. Positioned in the heart of Leichhardt you can take the time to explore Norton Street's infamous restaurants, cafes, boutique shops, specialist stores and also close proximity to Marketplace Leichhardt. Located mere moments to Richard Murden Reserve, Blackmore Park and the Bay Run. Direct access to the Light Rail and City west link.
Boasting an unparalleled array of finishes and inclusions. The master retreat features ample storage and space, a modern en-suite, lounge area and Juliet balcony. Also accommodating a beautiful modern kitchen with stainless steel gas appliances and stone bench tops, huge open plan living and dining with bi-fold doors flowing on a backyard perfect for entertaining or relaxation without compromising privacy, not to mention the internal void with another outdoor area!
Delivering instant sophistication and elegance. Huge top floor bedrooms with high ceilings and generous storage space, lower level ideal for a gaming room/teenager retreat/formal home office leading onto an enclosed tropical-feel alfresco terrace perfect for relaxing and unwinding. Ducted Air-conditioning throughout, Hand selected polished hardwood floors. The kitchen displays indulgent luxury with integrated stainless steel appliances and stone bench tops. Providing an abundance of natural light creating an uplifting ambience for the living area that extends onto a private sun-drenched backyard. 2 secure car spaces with rear lane access to the property.
Pets: Considered upon application
Laundry Facilities: Internal
Lease Period: Preferably 12 months
Parking: 2 x secure car spaces
Heating or Cooling: Ducted Air-Condition throughout
Walk score (According to www.walkscore.com): 77/100 - Walkers Paradise!
LEICHHARDT/LILYFIELD SUBURB PROFILE:
• Distance from CBD is approx 5km
• 5 - 10 minute drive to CBD via City West Link
• Public transport is easily accessible via Light Rail and S.T.A Buses
• Norton St. Aka "Little Italy" is home to Sydney's finest Italian restaurant, cafes and boutiques.
• Enjoy the day shopping in The Italian Forum, Norton Street Plaza, and Leichhardt Market Place or take a wander down Parramatta Rd.
• St. Cloumbas and St. Fiacres are two local catholic schools with state represented by Leichhardt Primary and High School, also a short distance to Petersham Tafe, Sydney University, UTS, and Ultimo Tafe.
• Sports, Fitness and Leisure can be enjoyed at the Tigers home ground, Leichhardt Oval, Leichhardt Aquatic Centre, the infamous 7km Bay Run or you can catch a movie at the Palace Cinema's on Norton St.
• Leichhardt's Lifestyle is second to none with art, culture and history incorporated in everyday living.