*** UNDER APPLICATION & DEPOSIT TAKEN *** Possibly Leichhardt's Finest Boutque Apartment
3/10 Emma Street Leichhardt
2 bed | 1 bath | 1 carINSPECTIONS CANCELLED - LEASED ON THURSDAY 15/11/2018.
An inspired one bedroom plus study/guest room warehouse conversion of a former industrial factory has produced this unique designer living space that flows over two levels. Set within a landmark complex of 12 stunning terraces, it offers an easy low maintenance lifestyle that is highly private, very secure and filled with sleek designer finishes.
Bright interiors are north facing, filled with natural light & feature an open living space with vaulted ceilings, recycled hardwood floors and large glass panels that lead to a wide terrace with leafy outlooks. The designer kitchen is finished with stone bench tops and breakfast bar and equipped with stylish SMEG gas appliances. Two bedrooms include a main on the upper level with built-in wardrobes and private terrace plus there is a second bedroom downstairs that could be used as a home office or guest room. Other features include a full bathroom, video security entrance and built-in storage.
Superb marble island kitchen with SMEG appliances and gas cooking. Deluxe bathroom with bath, laundry including a dryer. State-of-the-art security/intercom system.
Availability: Mid November
Laundry: Internal laundry with dryer
Lease Period: 12 Months
Parking: Lock up Garage
Cooking: Gas stainless steel stove
Heating or Cooling: Air-conditioning
Walkscore (According to www.walkscore.com): 92/100
LEICHHARDT / LILYFIELD SUBURB PROFILE:
• Distance from CBD is approx 5km
• 5 - 10 minute drive to CBD via City West Link
• Public transport is easily accessible via Light Rail and S.T.A Buses
• Norton St. Aka "Little Italy" is home to Sydney's finest Italian restaurant, cafes and boutiques.
• Enjoy the day shopping in The Italian Forum, Norton Street Plaza, and Leichhardt Market Place or take a wander down Parramatta Rd.
• St. Cloumbas and St. Fiacres are two local catholic schools with state represented by Leichhardt Primary and High School, also a short distance to Petersham Tafe, Sydney University, UTS, and Ultimo Tafe.
• Sports, Fitness and Leisure can be enjoyed at the Tigers home ground, Leichhardt Oval, Leichhardt Aquatic Centre, the infamous 7km Bay Run or you can catch a movie at the Palace Cinema's on Norton St.
• Leichhardt's Lifestyle is second to none with art, culture and history incorporated in everyday living.