Renovated Unit in Prime Location
2/39 Foster Street Leichhardt
2 bed | 1 bath | 1 carLifestyle:
This recently renovated apartment is perfectly located offering a superb opportunity to live in this highly sought after Precinct. Strolling distance to the vibrant Marion Street shopping centre and transport as well as Norton Street's café and restaurants. This property is in close vicinity to schools, parks and public transport. Well serviced by frequent bus services into the city and the inner west.
With two comfortable bedrooms, a modern and tiled eat-in kitchen with a near new stove and a separate, spacious living room give this unit the flexability to cater to a young family, two flatmates, or single busy city dwellers. Off street parking is an additional bonus.
Freshly painted throughout with new light fixtures and window treatments to compliment the high ceilings and generous dimensions of the rooms. With a new bathroom and modern kitchen with near new stove, off street parking and an unbeatable location.
Laundry Facilities: Internal
Lease Period: 6 or 12 months
Parking: 1 car space included
Heating or Cooling: Nil
Walkscore (According to www.walkscore.com): 88/100 Very walkable!
LEICHHARDT / LILYFIELD SUBURB PROFILE:
• Distance from CBD is approx 5km
• 5 - 10 minute drive to CBD via City West Link
• Public transport is easily accessible via Light Rail and S.T.A Buses
• Norton St. Aka "Little Italy" is home to Sydney's finest Italian restaurant, cafes and boutiques.
• Enjoy the day shopping in The Italian Forum, Norton Street Plaza, and Leichhardt Market Place or take a wander down Parramatta Rd.
• St. Cloumbas and St. Fiacres are two local catholic schools with state represented by Leichhardt Primary and High School, also a short distance to Petersham Tafe, Sydney University, UTS, and Ultimo Tafe.
• Sports, Fitness and Leisure can be enjoyed at the Tigers home ground, Leichhardt Oval, Leichhardt Aquatic Centre, the infamous 7km Bay Run or you can catch a movie at the Palace Cinema's on Norton St.
• Leichhardt's Lifestyle is second to none with art, culture and history incorporated in everyday living.