Superbly presented apartment in the Italian Forum *** Application Approved & Deposit Recieved ***
129/21 Norton Street Leichhardt
2 bed | 2 bath | 1 carLifestyle:
Located in the sought after Italian Forum, situated on Norton Street with Norton Plaza, Coles, cafés and restaurants within close proximity to schools, parks and public transport. Well serviced by frequent bus services into the city and the inner west.
This modern 2 bedroom apartment offers generous sized bedrooms both with built-ins and master with ensuite including a bath. Open plan lounge and dining opening out through french doors onto a huge entertaining terrace approx 23m2.
This fantastic opportunity offers an abundance of features including; a modern kitchen with granite bench tops, stainless steel appliances plus dishwasher, 2 modern bathrooms, internal laundry, secure parking for 1 car and a large entertaining area.
Availability: 6th November 2018
Pets: Not permitted
Laundry Facilities: Internal
Lease Period: 6 or 12 Months
Parking: Car Space
Heating or Cooling: Nil
Walkscore:(According to www.walkscore.com): 98/100
LEICHHARDT / LILYFIELD SUBURB PROFILE:
• Distance from CBD is approx 5km
• 5 - 10 minute drive to CBD via City West Link
• Public transport is easily accessible via Light Rail and S.T.A Buses
• Norton St. Aka "Little Italy" is home to Sydney's finest Italian restaurant, cafes and boutiques.
• Enjoy the day shopping in The Italian Forum, Norton Street Plaza, and Leichhardt Market Place or take a wander down Parramatta Rd.
• St. Cloumbas and St. Fiacres are two local catholic schools with state represented by Leichhardt Primary and High School, also a short distance to Petersham Tafe, Sydney University, UTS, and Ultimo Tafe.
• Sports, Fitness and Leisure can be enjoyed at the Tigers home ground, Leichhardt Oval, Leichhardt Aquatic Centre, the infamous 7km Bay Run or you can catch a movie at the Palace Cinema's on Norton St.
• Leichhardt's Lifestyle is second to none with art, culture and history incorporated in everyday living.