Spacious & Bright Contemporary Design *** Application Approved & Deposit Recieved ***
1/145 Lilyfield Road Lilyfield
1 bed | 1 bath | 1 carLifestyle:
Located on the border of Lilyfield and Leichhardt in a small boutique complex of only 5 units, this private and modern unit offers contemporary design and absolute convenience. This beautifully crafted split level apartment is located close to the Leichhardt north light rail stop, renowned public schools, Leichhardt gym and aquatic centre, Leichhardt oval, the famous bay-run and its surrounding dog friendly parklands.
This duel level apartment has been architecturally designed to take advantage of natural light and space. Boasting high slanted ceilings in the kitchen, dining and bedroom, polished timber floors, air-conditioning, bedroom with large built in wardrobe, modern bathroom with bath tub, internal laundry with dryer, gorgeous eat in kitchen and dining area with stainless steel appliances, gas cook top, dishwasher and ample storage, security alarm system, indoor/outdoor living area with bi-fold doors flowing onto a private courtyard, one car space in secure garage and a shared communal garden area located at the rear of the complex.
Large built in wardrobe, bathroom with bathtub, large slanted ceilings in kitchen, dining and bedroom, polished timber floors, air-conditioning, stainless steel appliances, gas cook top and dishwasher, Internal laundry with dryer, security alarm system, indoor/outdoor living area with bi-fold doors flowing onto a private courtyard, one car space in a secure garage.
Laundry Facilities: Internal.
Lease Period: 6-12 Months
Parking: Car space in secure internal car park
Heating or Cooling: Air-conditioning.
Walk score (According to www.walkscore.com): 145 Lilyfield Road has a Walk Score of 83 out of 100. This location is Very Walkable so most errands can be accomplished on foot.
LEICHHARDT / LILYFIELD SUBURB PROFILE:
• Distance from CBD is approx 5km
• 5 - 10 minute drive to CBD via City West Link
• Public transport is easily accessible via Light Rail and S.T.A Buses
• Norton St. Aka "Little Italy" is home to Sydney's finest Italian restaurant, cafes and boutiques.
• Enjoy the day shopping in The Italian Forum, Norton Street Plaza, and Leichhardt Market Place or take a wander down Parramatta Rd.
• St. Cloumbas and St. Fiacres are two local catholic schools with state represented by Leichhardt Primary and High School, also a short distance to Petersham Tafe, Sydney University, UTS, and Ultimo Tafe.
• Sports, Fitness and Leisure can be enjoyed at the Tigers home ground, Leichhardt Oval, Leichhardt Aquatic Centre, the infamous 7km Bay Run or you can catch a movie at the Palace Cinema's on Norton St.
• Leichhardt's Lifestyle is second to none with art, culture and history incorporated in everyday living.