The Ultimate Pet Friendly Family Home *** Application Approved & Deposit Received ***
46 Burfitt Street Leichhardt
2 bed | 1 bathLifestyle:
Perfectly positioned in a quiet street yet only moments away to local shops, schools, public transport and the best cafés and restaurants the inner west has to offer. This freshly painted home offers convenience and style.
This beautiful spacious two bedroom house offers picturesque landscapes and period fittings with original lead-light windows, polished flowing timber floors, high ceilings, separate lounge, separate dining, modern gas kitchen, modern bathroom, huge north-west facing backyard with patio area perfect for entertaining and a large storage shed at rear.
This property offers an abundance of features which are sure to amaze you, including; freshly painted walls, polished timber floors, separate lounge, separate dining, modern kitchen, modern bathroom, sun-drenched, pet friendly, laundry facilities, huge backyard with large storage shed, close to public transport, schools and shops all in one of the most sought after streets in Leichhardt.
Pets: Considered on application
Laundry Facilities: Internal
Lease Period: 6 or 12 Months
Heating or Cooling: Nil
Walkscore (According to www.walkscore.com): 87/100 - Very Walkable!
LEICHHARDT / LILYFIELD SUBURB PROFILE:
• Distance from CBD is approx 5km
• 5 - 10 minute drive to CBD via City West Link
• Public transport is easily accessible via Light Rail and S.T.A Buses
• Norton St. Aka "Little Italy" is home to Sydney's finest Italian restaurant, cafes and boutiques.
• Enjoy the day shopping in The Italian Forum, Norton Street Plaza, and Leichhardt Market Place or take a wander down Parramatta Rd.
• St. Cloumbas and St. Fiacres are two local catholic schools with state represented by Leichhardt Primary and High School, also a short distance to Petersham Tafe, Sydney University, UTS, and Ultimo Tafe.
• Sports, Fitness and Leisure can be enjoyed at the Tigers home ground, Leichhardt Oval, Leichhardt Aquatic Centre, the infamous 7km Bay Run or you can catch a movie at the Palace Cinema's on Norton St.
• Leichhardt's Lifestyle is second to none with art, culture and history incorporated in everyday living.