10/24 Marion Street Leichhardt
1 bed | 1 bathLifestyle:
Located in the heart of Leichhardt, this studio style living is walking distance to the ever so popular Norton Street, Leichhardt Market Place, parks, schools and public transport.
Conveniently located, large studio with separate bathroom, shared kitchen and laundry.
Close to all amenities
Walking distance to cafe and restaurants
Close proximity to Leichhardt Market Place
Close to City transport
Laundry Facilities: Communal laundry
Lease Period: 12 Months
Cooking: Gas (Communal)
Heating or Cooling: None
Walkscore: (According to www.walkscore.com): 98/100 - Walkers Paradise
LEICHHARDT / LILYFIELD SUBURB PROFILE:
• Distance from CBD is approx 5km
• 5 - 10 minute drive to CBD via City West Link
• Public transport is easily accessible via Light Rail and S.T.A Buses
• Norton St. Aka "Little Italy" is home to Sydney's finest Italian restaurant, cafes and boutiques.
• Enjoy the day shopping in The Italian Forum, Norton Street Plaza, and Leichhardt Market Place or take a wander down Parramatta Rd.
• St. Columbus and St. Fiacres are two local catholic schools with state represented by Leichhardt Primary and High School, also a short distance to Petersham Tafe, Sydney University, UTS, and Ultimo Tafe.
• Sports, Fitness and Leisure can be enjoyed at the Tigers home ground, Leichhardt Oval, Leichhardt Aquatic Centre, the infamous 7km Bay Run or you can catch a movie at the Palace Cinema's on Norton St.
• Leichhardt's Lifestyle is second to none with art, culture and history incorporated in everyday living.