Classic Charm & Sophistication *** Under Application & Deposit Taken ***
10 Elswick Street Leichhardt
3 bed | 1 bath | 2 carLifestyle:
This classic free-standing Federation home just moments from Public transport and the cafes and restaurants of Norton Street. Beautifully renovated with designer finishes whilst still retaining original features this home is sure to impress. There has been a meticulous attention to detail throughout this stylish home and there is the added benefit of rear lane access.
Three double bedrooms 2 with wardrobes, luxury bathroom, gourmet kitchen/dining room with European appliances, spacious lounge, sunroom, plenty of storage, rear paved garden with rear lane access, off street parking for up to 2 cars.
Quality finishes throughout. Caesar stone bench tops and splash backs, stainless steel ILVE gas cook top, oven, range hood, walk in pantry. Luxury bathroom with travertine tiling, feature glass shower, stone vanity, separate WC. Period features throughout including fireplaces, high ornate ceilings, picture rails, decorative cornices and colour casement windows. Plenty of storage, concealed laundry, sun room, entertainers rear garden courtyard with side pedestrian and rear lane access with secure off-street parking for up to two cars.
Availability: 29th AUGUST 2018
Pets: On application
Laundry Facilities: Internal
Lease Period: 12 Months
Parking: 2 x Off Street
Heating or Cooling: Gas outlet
Walk score (According to www.walkscore.com): 93/100 "Walkers Paradise"
LEICHHARDT / LILYFIELD SUBURB PROFILE:
• Distance from CBD is approx 5km
• 5 - 10 minute drive to CBD via City West Link
• Public transport is easily accessible via Light Rail and S.T.A Buses
• Norton St. Aka "Little Italy" is home to Sydney's finest Italian restaurant, cafes and boutiques.
• Enjoy the day shopping in The Italian Forum, Norton Street Plaza, and Leichhardt Market Place or take a wander down Parramatta Rd.
• St. Cloumbas and St. Fiacres are two local catholic schools with state represented by Leichhardt Primary and High School, also a short distance to Petersham Tafe, Sydney University, UTS, and Ultimo Tafe.
• Sports, Fitness and Leisure can be enjoyed at the Tigers home ground, Leichhardt Oval, Leichhardt Aquatic Centre, the infamous 7km Bay Run or you can catch a movie at the Palace Cinema's on Norton St.
• Leichhardt's Lifestyle is second to none with art, culture and history incorporated in everyday living.