Spacious Townhouse in Ultra-Convenient Location *** Application Approved & Deposit Received ***
3/184 Elswick Street Leichhardt
2 bed | 1 bath | 1 carLifestyle:
This freshly rejuvenated dual level townhouse is privately positioned in a quiet complex of only four residences. Conveniently located only walking distance to all local amenities, cafes, restaurants, Norton Plaza, MarketPlace Shopping Centre, schools, park-lands, bus and light rail transportation that will have you in the Sydney CBD in minutes.
This two bedroom townhouse offers spacious open plan living/dining with a easy-care entertaining courtyard. Kitchen with electric cooking appliances and a dishwasher, internal laundry with direct access to garage and two large bedrooms both with BIR's. Storage and a full bathroom with separate shower and bath.
Sun drenched north courtyard, electric kitchen with dishwasher, spacious combined lounge and dining areas, internal laundry, secure garage with internal access and a low maintenance private courtyard.
Laundry Facilities: Internal laundry
Lease Period: 6/12 Months
Parking: 1 x Garage
Heating or Cooling: Nil
Walkscore: (According to www.walkscore.com): 91/100 Walker Paradise
LEICHHARDT / LILYFIELD SUBURB PROFILE:
• Distance from CBD is approx 5km
• 5 - 10 minute drive to CBD via City West Link
• Public transport is easily accessible via Light Rail and S.T.A Buses
• Norton St. Aka "Little Italy" is home to Sydney's finest Italian restaurant, cafes and boutiques.
• Enjoy the day shopping in The Italian Forum, Norton Street Plaza, and Leichhardt Market Place or take a wander down Parramatta Rd.
• St. Cloumbas and St. Fiacres are two local catholic schools with state represented by Leichhardt Primary and High School, also a short distance to Petersham Tafe, Sydney University, UTS, and Ultimo Tafe.
• Sports, Fitness and Leisure can be enjoyed at the Tigers home ground, Leichhardt Oval, Leichhardt Aquatic Centre, the infamous 7km Bay Run or you can catch a movie at the Palace Cinema's on Norton St.
• Leichhardt's Lifestyle is second to none with art, culture and history incorporated in everyday living.
(02) 9569 6600
(02) 9569 6600