Convenience and Style! *** Under Application & Deposit Taken ***
2/245 Balmain Road Lilyfield
2 bed | 1 bath | 1 carLifestyle:
This beautifully presented and spacious light filled townhouse is part of a small boutique complex, with a fantastic layout, vaulted high ceilings and a private carefree courtyard. Conveniently located just a short walk to lilyfield lightrail or short drive to reach Sydney cbd.
This two bedroom town-house offers spacious open plan living/dining with an entertaining courtyard garden. Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances including a dishwasher, under stair storage, internal laundry with second toilet and two large bedrooms both with BIR's. The second bedroom contains a study area and a modern bathroom with full bath tub.
Sun drenched, gas kitchen with stainless steel appliances, spacious combined lounge and dining areas, internal laundry with second w/c, secure garage and a low maintenance private courtyard.
Availability: 14th July 2018
Laundry Facilities: Internal laundry
Lease Period: 6/12 Months
Parking: 1 x Garage
Heating or Cooling: Gas
Walkscore: (According to www.walkscore.com): 82/100
LEICHHARDT / LILYFIELD SUBURB PROFILE:
• Distance from CBD is approx 5km
• 5 - 10 minute drive to CBD via City West Link
• Public transport is easily accessible via Light Rail and S.T.A Buses
• Norton St. Aka "Little Italy" is home to Sydney's finest Italian restaurant, cafes and boutiques.
• Enjoy the day shopping in The Italian Forum, Norton Street Plaza, and Leichhardt Market Place or take a wander down Parramatta Rd.
• St. Cloumbas and St. Fiacres are two local catholic schools with state represented by Leichhardt Primary and High School, also a short distance to Petersham Tafe, Sydney University, UTS, and Ultimo Tafe.
• Sports, Fitness and Leisure can be enjoyed at the Tigers home ground, Leichhardt Oval, Leichhardt Aquatic Centre, the infamous 7km Bay Run or you can catch a movie at the Palace Cinema's on Norton St.
• Leichhardt's Lifestyle is second to none with art, culture and history incorporated in everyday living.