Cosy Studio In Convenient Locale *** Open Sat 27/04 @ 1.00pm - 1.20pm ***
4/70 Flood Street Leichhardt
This boutique garden studio apartment is perfectly located offering a superb opportunity to live in this highly sought after location. Intimately located to the vibrant Marion Street shopping centre and transport as well as Norton Street's cafes and restaurants. This property is in close vicinity to schools, parks and public transport. Well serviced by frequent bus services into the city and the inner west. .
This free-standing studio is located at the back of the block offering a large and low maintenance living and bedroom area, modern kitchen and bathroom and access to shared backyard.
Low maintenance living area, modern kitchen and bathroom, access to large shared backyard, close to all amenities and city transport.
Pets: On Application
Lease Period: 6/12 Months
Heating or Cooling: Nil
LEICHHARDT / LILYFIELD SUBURB PROFILE:
• Distance from CBD is approx 5km
• 5 - 10 minute drive to CBD via City West Link
• Public transport is easily accessible via Light Rail and S.T.A Buses
• Norton St. Aka "Little Italy" is home to Sydney's finest Italian restaurant, cafes and boutiques.
• Enjoy the day shopping in The Italian Forum, Norton Street Plaza, and Leichhardt Market Place or take a wander down Parramatta Rd.
• St. Cloumbas and St. Fiacres are two local catholic schools with state represented by Leichhardt Primary and High School, also a short distance to Petersham Tafe, Sydney University, UTS, and Ultimo Tafe.
• Sports, Fitness and Leisure can be enjoyed at the Tigers home ground, Leichhardt Oval, Leichhardt Aquatic Centre, the infamous 7km Bay Run or you can catch a movie at the Palace Cinema's on Norton St.
• Leichhardt's Lifestyle is second to none with art, culture and history incorporated in everyday living.