Quiet & Peaceful
70 Charles Street Lilyfield
3 bed | 1 bath | 1 carLifestyle:
Located in a sought-after location, this superbly appointed family home is set over two generous levels in a leafy and tranquil community enclave. Footsteps from Lilyfield's infamous Bay Run and Bay side living. It offers a lifestyle of carefree convenience a short walk to schools, parkland and express city transport
A contemporary terrace home with open living and dining spaces with a large grass backyard, three generous size bedrooms all with built-ins. Bathroom with bath and separate shower, internal laundry with second wc.
Spacious combined lounge and dining area, large kitchen with dishwasher, good bathroom, internal laundry and second toilet, private yard front and back, carport and large store room, an exceptionally quiet position close to cosmopolitan eateries, authentic cafés and delis, theaters and boutiques.
Pets: Subject to owner's approval
Lease Period: 12 Months
Parking: Car port
Heating or Cooling: Nil
Walkscore (According to www.walkscore.com): 72/100
LEICHHARDT / LILYFIELD SUBURB PROFILE:
• Distance from CBD is approx 5km
• 5 - 10 minute drive to CBD via City West Link
• Public transport is easily accessible via Light Rail and S.T.A Buses
• Norton St. Aka "Little Italy" is home to Sydney's finest Italian restaurant, cafes and boutiques.
• Enjoy the day shopping in The Italian Forum, Norton Street Plaza, and Leichhardt Market Place or take a wander down Parramatta Rd.
• St. Columbas and St. Fiacres are two local catholic schools with state represented by Leichhardt Primary and High School, also a short distance to Petersham Tafe, Sydney University, UTS, and Ultimo Tafe.
• Sports, Fitness and Leisure can be enjoyed at the Tigers home ground, Leichhardt Oval, Leichhardt Aquatic Center, the infamous 7km Bay Run or you can catch a movie at the Palace Cinema's on Norton St.
• Leichhardt's Lifestyle is second to none with art, culture and history incorporated in everyday living.