Private & Perfect!
36 Macquarie Street Leichhardt
2 bed | 1 bathLifestyle:
Ideally situated in a peaceful street, this well presented, spacious family home offers convenience and tranquillity. Perfectly positioned just moments from the best cafés, restaurants and shops the Inner West has to offer.
Comprising of two generously sized bedrooms with built-ins, combined living/dining, modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances and a stylishly rejuvenated bathroom which leads out to a private courtyard with rear lane access, this house is perfect for a family looking to live in the vibrant heart of the Inner West.
This pet friendly property offers an abundance of features, some including; recently painted, Well sized bedrooms, built in wardrobes, modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances, private courtyard, excellent location, close to amenities and polished timber floor boards.
Availability: 8th February 2018
Pets: Pet friendly
Laundry Facilities: Internal laundry
Lease Period: 12 Months
Heating or Cooling: Nil
Walkscore: (According to www.walkscore.com): 88/100
LEICHHARDT / LILYFIELD SUBURB PROFILE:
• Distance from CBD is approx 5km
• 5 - 10 minute drive to CBD via City West Link
• Public transport is easily accessible via Light Rail and S.T.A Buses
• Norton St. Aka "Little Italy" is home to Sydney's finest Italian restaurant, cafes and boutiques.
• Enjoy the day shopping in The Italian Forum, Norton Street Plaza, and Leichhardt Market Place or take a wander down Parramatta Rd.
• St. Cloumbas and St. Fiacres are two local catholic schools with state represented by Leichhardt Primary and High School, also a short distance to Petersham Tafe, Sydney University, UTS, and Ultimo Tafe.
• Sports, Fitness and Leisure can be enjoyed at the Tigers home ground, Leichhardt Oval, Leichhardt Aquatic Centre, the famous 7km Bay Run or you can catch a movie at the Palace Cinema's on Norton St.
• Leichhardt's Lifestyle is second to none with art, culture and history incorporated in everyday living.
(02) 9569 6600
(02) 9569 6600