229 Marion Street Leichhardt
2 bed | 1 bath | 1 carLifestyle:
Located in Sydney's most diverse and vibrant precinct of Leichhardt. Seconds away from some of the best restaurants and cafes the inner west has to offer.
Excellent opportunity to live in this much-loved home filled with character and charm, a home your family will appreciate. Offering two generous bedrooms, large study, open plan kitchen and dining, separate lounge area, a good size bathroom, storage shed, 2nd W/C and sought after off-street parking.
This property offers an abundance of features including; close to schools, shops and transport, off street parking, weatherboard cottage, storage shed, second w/c, convenient location, open plan kitchen and good size yard.
Availability: 30th January 2018
Pets: Subject to owners approval
Lease Period: 6 or 12 Months
Parking: 1 x carport
Cooking: Gas cook top
Heating or Cooling: Air Conditioning
Walkscore (According to www.walkscore.com): 98/100. Walker's Paradise.
LEICHHARDT / LILYFIELD SUBURB PROFILE:
• Distance from CBD is approx 5km
• 5 - 10 minute drive to CBD via City West Link
• Public transport is easily accessible via Light Rail and S.T.A Buses
• Norton St. Aka "Little Italy" is home to Sydney's finest Italian restaurant, cafes and boutiques.
• Enjoy the day shopping in The Italian Forum, Norton Street Plaza, and Leichhardt Market Place or take a wander down Parramatta Rd.
• St. Cloumbas and St. Fiacres are two local catholic schools with state represented by Leichhardt Primary and High School, also a short distance to Petersham Tafe, Sydney University, UTS, and Ultimo Tafe.
• Sports, Fitness and Leisure can be enjoyed at the Tigers home ground, Leichhardt Oval, Leichhardt Aquatic Centre, the infamous 7km Bay Run or you can catch a movie at the Palace Cinema's on Norton St.
• Leichhardt's Lifestyle is second to none with art, culture and history incorporated in everyday living.