Executive Warehouse Living
9/10 Emma Street Leichhardt
4 bed | 3 bath | 2 carLifestyle:
Possibly one of Leichhardt's finest townhouses, this flawless architecturally designed family warehouse conversion is defined by its attention to detail and sophisticated contemporary creature comforts. Located in the heart of Leichhardt you can take the time to explore Norton Street's infamous restaurants and cafe's not to mention the boutique shops and specialist stores.
Boasting an uncompromising array of finishes and inclusions. The master bedroom features a walk-through wardrobe, a modern ensuite and a large balcony. Also accommodating a beautiful designer kitchen with stainless steel gas appliances and marble bench tops, large open living floor plan which leads out to a unique centre courtyard perfect for entertaining or relaxing without compromising privacy.
9/10 Emma Street innovatively fuses original character features with light and space without compromising privacy, delivering instant sophistication and elegance. Hand selected hardwood floors, exposed timber trusses and rustic iron features preserve the unrefined warehouse heritage. The kitchen displays indulgent luxury with integrated stainless steel appliances with Carrara marble bench tops. Feature floor to ceiling glass and skylights are a distinct characteristic of the property, providing an abundance of natural light creating an uplifting ambience for the living area that extends onto a private sun-drenched courtyard.
Availability: 24th January 2018
Laundry Facilities: Internal
Lease Period: 6 or 12 Months
Parking: Double LUG
Heating or Cooling: Ducted Air-Conditioned
Walkscore (According to www.walkscore.com): 92/100 - Very Walkable!
Fixtures may vary.
LEICHHARDT / LILYFIELD SUBURB PROFILE:
• Distance from CBD is approx 5km
• 5 - 10 minute drive to CBD via City West Link
• Public transport is easily accessible via Light Rail and S.T.A Buses
• Norton St. Aka "Little Italy" is home to Sydney's finest Italian restaurant, cafes and boutiques.
• Enjoy the day shopping in The Italian Forum, Norton Street Plaza, and Leichhardt Market Place or take a wander down Parramatta Rd.
• St. Cloumbas and St. Fiacres are two local catholic schools with state represented by Leichhardt Primary and High School, also a short distance to Petersham Tafe, Sydney University, UTS, and Ultimo Tafe.
• Sports, Fitness and Leisure can be enjoyed at the Tigers home ground, Leichhardt Oval, Leichhardt Aquatic Centre, the infamous 7km Bay Run or you can catch a movie at the Palace Cinema's on Norton St.
• Leichhardt's Lifestyle is second to none with art, culture and history incorporated in everyday living.