Neat and Handy Home *** Application Approved & Deposit Received ***
3/70 Flood Street Leichhardt
1 bed | 1 bathLifestyle:
Perfect for the socialite who appreciates simplicity and carefree living with minimal fuss. Just moments walk to Leichhardt Market Town and public transport into the city.
This cosy garden flat is located in the heart of Leichhardt and offers a functional, spacious kitchen, comfortable bedroom , access to a communal laundry, and large lounge room in a handy location.
Enjoy the tranquillity of this quiet unit at the rear of a free standing house in your own self contained unit with a functional kitchen and large living area.
This is one to inspect.
Laundry Facilities: Shared Laundry
Lease Period: 6 or 12 Months
Heating or Cooling: Nil
Walkscore (According to www.walkscore.com): 97/100 Walker's Paradise!
LEICHHARDT / LILYFIELD SUBURB PROFILE:
• Distance from CBD is approx 5km
• 5 - 10 minute drive to CBD via City West Link
• Public transport is easily accessible via Light Rail and S.T.A Buses
• Norton St. Aka "Little Italy" is home to Sydney's finest Italian restaurant, cafes and boutiques.
• Enjoy the day shopping in The Italian Forum, Norton Street Plaza, and Leichhardt Market Place or take a wander down Parramatta Rd.
• St. Cloumbas and St. Fiacres are two local catholic schools with state represented by Leichhardt Primary and High School, also a short distance to Petersham Tafe, Sydney University, UTS, and Ultimo Tafe.
• Sports, Fitness and Leisure can be enjoyed at the Tigers home ground, Leichhardt Oval, Leichhardt Aquatic Centre, the infamous 7km Bay Run or you can catch a movie at the Palace Cinema's on Norton St.
• Leichhardt's Lifestyle is second to none with art, culture and history incorporated in everyday living.