Charming Family Home In Excellent Location ***APPLICATION APPROVED AND DEPOSIT RECEIVED***
145 Flood Street Leichhardt
3 bed | 1 bathLifestyle:
This beautiful family home is located in one of the most sought after streets in Leichhardt. Perfectly positioned and only footsteps from parklands, schools and transport into the CBD.
Just moments from Leichhardt's famous Norton Street cafe and restaurant strip, providing an excellent mix of charm, character, location and convenience.
Offering space and charm, this updated home offers three generous bedrooms, a beautifully renovated kitchen with stainless steel appliances + dishwasher, open plan living/dining area which opens out to a large wrap-around decking area with a large grass area perfect for entertaining.
This property offers an endless amount of features, some including; 3 large bedrooms, polished timber floor boards throughout, ornate ceilings, feature fireplaces, picture rails, renovated bathroom with internal laundry facilities, stainless steel appliances including dishwasher and entertainment size decking area + grass area.
Pets: Considered on application
Laundry Facilities: Internal
Lease Period: 12 Months
Heating or Cooling: N/A
Walk score (According to www.walkscore.com): 92 /100
LEICHHARDT / LILYFIELD SUBURB PROFILE:
• Distance from CBD is approx 5km
• 5 - 10 minute drive to CBD via City West Link
• Public transport is easily accessible via Light Rail and S.T.A Buses
• Norton St. Aka "Little Italy" is home to Sydney's finest Italian restaurant, cafes and boutiques.
• Enjoy the day shopping in The Italian Forum, Norton Street Plaza, and Leichhardt Market Place or take a wander down Parramatta Rd.
• St. Cloumbas and St. Fiacres are two local catholic schools with state represented by Leichhardt Primary and High School, also a short distance to Petersham Tafe, Sydney University, UTS, and Ultimo Tafe.
• Sports, Fitness and Leisure can be enjoyed at the Tigers home ground, Leichhardt Oval, Leichhardt Aquatic Centre, the infamous 7km Bay Run or you can catch a movie at the Palace Cinema's on Norton St.
• Leichhardt's Lifestyle is second to none with art, culture and history incorporated in everyday living.