Comfort & Convenience *** Under Application & Deposit Taken ***
10/133-139 Marion Street Leichhardt
Experience the pleasure of living in the centre of the thriving precinct of Leichhardt. Walk to the shops for all your needs, visit the cafes for breakfast, dine in the restaurants, take your time to explore the specialty stores and all just a short stroll from your own chic studio apartment.
Set out for comfort and convenience. The living area/bedroom provides ample space, modern ensuite bathroom, modern kitchen with stainless steel throughout.
With all the best creature comforts this unit includes a stainless steel modern kitchen with Caesar stone bench tops and stainless steel appliances. A washer/dryer is also included. Polished timber floor boards continue the look through the rest of the unit to the bathroom that has bold lines.
Laundry Facilities: Washer/dryer
Lease Period: 6 or 12 Months
Heating or Cooling: Nil
Walkscore (According to www.walkscore.com): 97/100 Walkers Paradise!
LEICHHARDT / LILYFIELD SUBURB PROFILE:
• Distance from CBD is approx 5km
• 5 - 10 minute drive to CBD via City West Link
• Public transport is easily accessible via Light Rail and S.T.A Buses
• Norton St. Aka "Little Italy" is home to Sydney's finest Italian restaurant, cafes and boutiques.
• Enjoy the day shopping in The Italian Forum, Norton Street Plaza, and Leichhardt Market Place or take a wander down Parramatta Rd.
• St. Cloumbas and St. Fiacres are two local catholic schools with state represented by Leichhardt Primary and High School, also a short distance to Petersham Tafe, Sydney University, UTS, and Ultimo Tafe.
• Sports, Fitness and Leisure can be enjoyed at the Tigers home ground, Leichhardt Oval, Leichhardt Aquatic Centre, the infamous 7km Bay Run or you can catch a movie at the Palace Cinema's on Norton St.
• Leichhardt's Lifestyle is second to none with art, culture and history incorporated in everyday living.