Spacious townhouse in sought after estate *** DEPOSIT TAKEN ***
104/69 Allen Street Leichhardt
3 bed | 2 bath | 2 carLifestyle:
Located in a sought-after garden estate, this superbly appointed sun drenched family home is set over two generous levels in a leafy and tranquil community enclave. Only meters to Norton street's vibrant alfresco dining and entertainment hub, it offers a lifestyle of carefree convenience a short walk to schools, parkland and express city transport.
A fresh contemporary take on the classic terrace townhouse, it features a private garden entry as well as convenient rear access, fluid living and dining with timber floors, modern open plan kitchen, easy-care entertainer's courtyard, three double bedrooms all with built-ins.
Rear lane access to a lock-up garage with loft storage, additional off street parking space, family bathroom, lower level powder room, internal laundry, landscaped child-friendly common gardens, an exceptionally quiet cul-de-sac position close to cosmopolitan eateries, authentic cafés and delis, theaters and boutiques.
Laundry Facilities: Internal
Lease Period: 6 or 12 Months
Heating or Cooling: Fans
Walkscore (According to www.walkscore.com): 93/100 - Walker's Paradise!
LEICHHARDT SUBURB PROFILE:
• Distance from CBD is approx 5km
• 5 - 10 minute drive to CBD via City West Link
• Public transport is easily accessible via Light Rail and S.T.A Buses
• Norton St. Aka "Little Italy" is home to Sydney's finest Italian restaurant, cafes and boutiques.
• Enjoy the day shopping in The Italian Forum, Norton Street Plaza, and Leichhardt Market Place or take a wander down Parramatta Rd.
• St. Columbas and St. Fiacres are two local catholic schools with state represented by Leichhardt Primary and High School, also a short distance to Petersham Tafe, Sydney University, UTS, and Ultimo Tafe.
• Sports, Fitness and Leisure can be enjoyed at the Tigers home ground, Leichhardt Oval, Leichhardt Aquatic Center, the infamous 7km Bay Run or you can catch a movie at the Palace Cinema's on Norton St.
• Leichhardt's Lifestyle is second to none with art, culture and history incorporated in everyday living.