Modern Living in Vibrant Precinct ***Open Thurs 18/04 @ 3:50pm - 4:10pm ***
20/133-139 Marion Street Leichhardt
2 bed | 1 bath | 1 carLifestyle:
Experience the pleasure of living in the centre of Leichhardt's vibrant precinct. "Walkers Paradise" according to www.walkscore.com. With-in 100m of Leichhardt Market Place, Public Transport, Boutiques, Restaurants and Cafes.
This apartment is set out for comfort and convenience. Generous and bright living areas open out to a cosy lounge room also providing natural light. The bedrooms are a good size with built in wardrobes. The bathroom is large, well appointed and includes a washer/dryer. Also offering secure parking for one car & storage cage.
Featuring a modern feel with the kitchen with Caesar stone bench tops and stainless steel appliances. A dishwasher is also included. Built in wardrobes, Floating timber floor boards continue the look through the rest of the unit to the beautifully appointed and spacious bathroom and internal laundry.
Laundry Facilities: Internal Laundry with included washer/dryer
Lease Period: 6 or 12 Months
Parking: Secure Car Space
Heating or Cooling: Nil
Walkscore (According to www.walkscore.com): 97/100
LEICHHARDT SUBURB PROFILE:
• Distance from CBD is approx 5km
• 5 - 10 minute drive to CBD via City West Link
• Public transport is easily accessible via Light Rail and S.T.A Buses
• Norton St. Aka "Little Italy" is home to Sydney's finest Italian restaurant, cafes and boutiques.
• Enjoy the day shopping in The Italian Forum, Norton Street Plaza, and Leichhardt Market Place or take a wander down Parramatta Rd.
• St. Cloumbas and St. Fiacres are two local catholic schools with state represented by Leichhardt Primary and High School, also a short distance to Petersham Tafe, Sydney University, UTS, and Ultimo Tafe.
• Sports, Fitness and Leisure can be enjoyed at the Tigers home ground, Leichhardt Oval, Leichhardt Aquatic Centre, the famous 7km Bay Run or you can catch a movie at the Palace Cinema's on Norton St.
• Leichhardt's Lifestyle is second to none with art, culture and history incorporated in everyday living.